Men In White Painting is looking for motivated applicants who want to learn a valuable skill and benefit from the busy and exciting world of the trades.
Are you stuck in the food industry working for tips? Are you ready for a stable income? Our team is paid every week, with overtime and bonus opportunities above their stable income.
Are you working a factory job that never gives you the satisfaction of seeing an end product? We get to see amazing changes every day by the result of the work we did with our own two hands.
Are you working a dead-end job with no chance of advancement? Are you rewarded for good decision making or hard work? Take your income into your own hands!
“But I’m not a painter!?”
Check out this short video from Stephanie!
We love non-skilled applicants! This gives us the opportunity to teach you the right way to do it rather than spend valuable time UN-learning bad habits.
(Think Karate Kid- wax on, wax off…)
We offer training modules in the classroom and in the field with practical and hands-on training.
We have a defined ladder of success you can climb at your own pace. Remember though, the greater your skill, the more you can earn!
Your Skill Level determines your income
Apprentice: Entry level helper who prepares surfaces, protects floors and furniture, assists their team by cleaning/organizing, and assists in coating application as directed $14-$18/Hr. ($24,000 – $30,000 yearly)
Painter: Mid-level team member whose main job is coatings applications. Also assists in prep work as needed and maintains customer satisfaction. $18-$20/Hr. ($30,000 – $36,000 yearly)
Lead Painter: The lead team member on a jobsite, they are the most skilled at coatings applications and repairs and oversee the production on a particular job site. They communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction. $20-$23/Hr. ($36,000 – $44,000 yearly)
Team Leader: The team leader is a mid-level manager overseeing multiple projects and ensuring customer satisfaction and company quality controls. They are skilled painters themselves, with an eye for detail, and a desire to teach newer team members. $23-$26/Hr. ($44,000 – $50,000 yearly)
Other Benefits Include:
- Full time work, year-round: we expect 40 hours a week, with overtime options usually available.
- Uniforms and equipment are provided for you
- 6 Paid Holidays (New Year’s, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Flexible work hours: While most of our work is done from 8 am to 4pm, Monday- Friday, we offer flexible work hours to accommodate your life.
- Paid Time Off: A tiered system that allows you to start accumulating time off immediately upon starting.
- Bonus Program: After 3 months of training, you are eligible for the quarterly bonus program which rewards good decision making and bringing projects in on time. This bonus pot is divided among the team members.
- 401k: After 12 months, you are eligible to participate in the plan
- A healthy working environment: We are a fun loving, fast paced, family business who appreciates our staff and recognizes their hard work and dedication.
- Honest pay: We only hire full time employees, not sub-contractors. All our payroll is above board, with taxes filed properly so you don’t have to worry about a big bill coming you weren’t expecting. We also pay into Workman’s Compensation, which protects you if you were to be injured on the job.
- Team Atmosphere: You are never alone in your work here. We usually work in teams of two or three. Especially while training, you will never be asked to do something you are not qualified to do. We will always be pushing you to reach for more skill and try things you are not comfortable with, but will always assist you in reaching those goals. We learn from our mistakes, and celebrate our wins together, always seeking to build a better future for ourselves and our fellow team members.
What we require:
Great attitudes, willing spirit, and team mindset:
- We are not interested in a lone-wolf or maverick. We need individuals who can work with a team of people to create a positive experience for our customers. You must respect people and property, and enjoy meeting and serving people.
Have a Smart Phone:
- Our team communications, time clocks, and photo sharing are all done via smart phones. You are required to have one at all times.
Transportation and Driver’s License:
- You must have reliable transportation for commuting to and from job sites. You also must have a valid drivers license.
Background check and Drug Screening:
- For the safety and comfort of our customers, all team members must submit to a background check and drug screening before employment.
- Must be able to work all day in various positions. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. You will be required to climb ladders and/or scaffolding from time to time.
We love our jobs!
Our team constantly tells us this is the best job they’ve ever had. It’s easy to understand why when you love what you do!
Too many jobs today simply trade money for your time. There is no passion, no enjoyment, and therefore no satisfaction in most people’s work.
When you wake up every day excited to do something that makes you happy, it doesn’t even feel like work. To use our skill to create something beautiful, and something our customers are thrilled with, brings enormous satisfaction to our personal lives.
Love what you do for a living again, apply with our team today!
CAREERS FOR HOUSE PAINTERS IN Southern IL
We specialize in high end interior and exterior home repaints with some commercial painting. We have Friendly painters, appreciative customers, respectful & courteous atmosphere.